Work-Based Petitions


Whatever your industry, wherever you’re located, whoever you’re trying to hire, The Wilson Law Group can help you.

We guide our employer clients through immigration-related procedures regulated by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), and other government entities. Some of the complex processes include:

  • Filing PERM applications
  • Performing mandatory recruitment of US workers
  • Filing temporary employment certifications
  • Obtaining prevailing wage determinations
  • Applying to renew, extend, or adjust status


Our clients are in various industries, including:

  • Medical / health care
  • Agriculture
  • Construction
  • Higher education
  • Fine goods


We help our clients determine and secure the best type of visa or green card for a current or prospective employee; some of those types may be:

  • E-1 and E-2 visas (traders and investors)
  • H-1B visas (people in “specialty occupations”)
  • H-2A visas (temporary agricultural workers)
  • L-1 and L-2 visas (intracompany transfers of managers, executives, and employees with highly specialized knowledge)
  • O-1 visas (people with extraordinary ability/achievement)
  • TN visas/status (Canadian and Mexican nationals working under NAFTA)
  • EB-1 green cards (outstanding professors and researchers, and managers/executives of US corporations with offices abroad)
  • EB-2 green cards (professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional ability)
  • EB-3 green cards (skilled, professional, and unskilled workers)


If it matters to you, it matters to us. Let’s discuss how the Wilson Immigration team can work for you.

Contact Us Today