The Firm is currently in search of a full time Legal Assistant to join our downtown Little Rock Office.
The Legal Assistant provides administrative support to the supervising attorney through preparation of documents, calendaring of hearings, and communication with non-attorney third parties. Qualified applicants must be proficient in MS Office, have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented. Excellent verbal and written skills required. The desired candidate must possess analytical and customer service skills and have the ability to multitask while managing a large volume of clients, meeting deadlines and maintaining client confidentiality. College degree preferred but will consider a candidate with legal experience.
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
Location: Little Rock, AR
- Full time employees are eligible to receive:
- A competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month -following hire date.
- Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
- Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
- Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
- Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
- A generous Personal Time Off Accrual program.
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!