ESTATE PLANNING CASE MANAGER
Our growing law firm is currently in search of an Estate Planning Case Manager to join our team! The EP Case Manager is responsible for providing administrative legal support to the supervising attorney. Some responsibilities include developing and preparing client presentations, overseeing client files, communicating with clients, attending meetings and providing exceptional service to clients and team members.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines using proper time management.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to independently manage large case load on behalf of the supervising attorney.
• Excellent writing and organizational skills, required.
• Must maintain confidentiality and high attention to detail.
• Travel required up to 50% of the time.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but will consider relevant experience in lieu of degree.
• 1-3 years of legal experience, required.
• 1-3 years of administrative support, required.
• Paralegal Certification, preferred.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Full-time, exempt position
May require working additional hours outside of typical work schedule.
Full time employees are eligible to receive:
• A competitive benefits package which is effective the first day of the month following hire date.
• Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
• Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
• Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
• Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
• 401K – Employer Matching
• A generous Personal Time Off accrual program.
• Covered deck parking – 100% Employer-paid
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background, driving and drug screening prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!