DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Director of Business Development is primarily responsible for developing opportunities for the Firm by adding new clients for additional revenue and to recruit other firms/attorneys to expand The Wilson Law Group’s service offerings.
Duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Development and execution of the Wilson Law Group marketing plan.
- Coordinating the sales and marketing activities according to the Firm’s business lines.
- Measurable increases in new clients in the various Firm’s business lines.
- Execute the marketing strategy through use of direct mail, social media, direct relationships, etc. with the objective to increase the business lines’ exposure to their designated market.
- A proven outside sales track record is required including the ability to cold call prospective clients/firms.
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Exhibits motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities.
- Proven record in strong presentation skills.
- Exhibits organizational skills to manage contacts and ability to follow up with prospects.
- Works well in a team environment but can work well without much supervision.
- Experience in the financial industry and/or legal industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Exhibits ability to positively utilize various social media outlets.
- A valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record are required.
- Automobile insurance and reliable transportation are required for travel.
Full time employees are eligible to receive:
- A competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month following hire date.
- Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
- Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
- Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
- Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
- A generous Personal Time Off Accrual program.
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background, driving and drug screening prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!