CASE MANAGER (WILSON ESTATE PLANNING GROUP)
Are you looking to find gratification in your daily work by helping others?
The Wilson Estate Planning Group, PLLC has an opening for a Case Manager to assist our Legal Team in document preparation and file management. We are looking for a team player with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience and who is able to follow established office procedures in order to provide excellent customer service to our clients.
To excel in this position, you must be able to communicate clearly and possess a strong attention to detail skillset. Meeting strict deadlines, multi-tasking and working independently is an integral part of the daily responsibilities involved with a Case Manager position. Excellent customer service skills and daily team contributor is a must in order to succeed. Ability to maintain professional composure during high volume work periods.
• Draft and prepare documents for attorney review
• Proofread documents drafted by other members of the team
• Complete daily tasks and assignments independently with little supervision in a timely manner to meet deadlines
• Meet with Clients in-person, by phone, and virtually
• File correspondence and legal documents in to electronic system
• Ensure proper indexing and filing of original legal documents
• Be comfortable with change and have the ability to adapt as needed
• 1-2 years of experience in elder law or estate planning, preferred
• 2+ years of legal experience, required
• Possess the ability to follow established office procedures
• Detail-oriented and client-focused
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!