IMMIGRATION LEGAL ASSISTANT
The Firm is currently in search of a full time Immigration Legal Assistant in our Little Rock Office.
The Immigration Legal Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Supervising Attorney. Duties include, but aren’t limited to: maintaining accurate departmental records and reports, overseeing the life cycle of client files successfully, communicating with clients, preparing legal documents and managing department calendars.
• High School Degree or equivalent, required.
• B.A. in relevant field, preferred.
• Board of Immigration (BIA) Paralegal Certification, a plus.
• 1-3 years of Legal Assistant experience in Immigration Law, preferred.
• Must be proficient in MS Office, Word and Excel.
• Computer literacy required.
• Familiarity with immigration software systems, a plus.
• Must be able to communicate efficiently in Spanish and English, both verbally and in written format.
• Must maintain outstanding level of professionalism.
• Ability to manage time and follow through in order to meet established deadlines.
• Excellent general research, comprehension and analytical skills required.
• Must possess the ability to work independently while exercising independent judgment, discretion, initiative, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong attention to detail is required.
• Must be flexible and organized.
• Must be able to multi-task.