FC STAFF ATTORNEY – LITTLE ROCK, AR
Our Firm is currently in search of a Staff Attorney in our Foreclosure Department.
The Foreclosure Staff Attorney is primarily responsible for preparing and reviewing deeds, forms and other documents, as well as corresponding with clients concerning real estate and foreclosure issues.
• Juris Doctorate.
• Licensed to practice law in the state of Arkansas and in good standing with the licensing authority.
• Foreclosure legal experience preferred.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines using proper time management.
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and respectfully with others.
• Ability to independently manage large case load effectively.
• Active driver’s license in good standing.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and prior to employment.