Our Firm is in search of a full time Executive Assistant in our Little Rock office.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the administrative and organizational management of various tasks assigned by the Managing Partner of the Firm. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a large law office. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision. The ideal candidate is experienced and motivated, poised and highly professional, capable of maintaining a high level of confidentiality while managing multiple pressing priorities with ease.
– Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience as an executive assistant, or an associate’s degree with at least 3 years of experience as a personal assistant or secretary in a professional office environment. (Equivalent combinations of education and experience that provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities will be evaluated on an individual basis.)
– Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism, organizational skills, communication skills, confidentiality, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
– Must communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing and understand and follow written and oral instructions.
– Grammatically correct writing skills.
– Computer proficient in Microsoft Office. Ability to create and edit in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe/Acrobat.
– Familiar with bookkeeping in QuickBooks and Quicken, preferred.
– Meeting/event/travel coordination experience a must.
– Business and technology savvy.
– Some law office secretarial experience, preferred.
Status: Exempt, Full Time
Location: Little Rock, AR
Full time employees are eligible to receive a competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month – following hire date.
– Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
– Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
– Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
– Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
– Free access to the gym located in our office building on the 3rd floor.
– A generous personal time off (PTO) accrual program.
– 401-K – Employer Matching
– Employee Assistance Program- 100% Employer-paid
– Covered Parking Deck – 100% Employer-paid
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!