ESTATE PLANNING & ELDER LAW ATTORNEY
The Wilson Estate Planning Group is currently in search of a qualified Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney to add to our team in our Little Rock, AR office.
An Estate Planning and Elder Law Staff Attorney is primarily responsible for meeting with prospective clients for first consultations and interim meetings, conducts reviews and document signing appointments with clients. Also ensures that legal documents are appropriately drafted to meet the planning needs and recommendations for clients.
- Juris Doctorate
- License to practice law in Arkansas and in good standing with the licensing authority.
- Admission to appropriate federal district court or capability of obtaining admission.
- Trust, Wills & Probate law experience and knowledge preferred.
- Estate Planning experience preferred.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines using proper time management.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and respectfully with others.
- Ability to independently manage large case load effectively.
- Active driver’s license in good standing.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and other supplemental coverage – 100% Employer Paid
- Generous Personal Time Off program
- Employer 401(k) matching
- 10 (ten) annual holidays
Status: Exempt, Full Time
Location: Little Rock, AR
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.