Attorneys Title Group, PLLC is currently in search of an Escrow Assistant to join our West Little Rock closing team!
The Escrow Assistant is primarily responsible for handling all administrative duties involved in the opening, closing and maintenance of escrow accounts. Works closely with Escrow Officer to ensure smooth closing transactions. Additional duties include contacting brokers, real estate agents, attorneys, lenders and vendors to obtain information to consummate transactions. Requires strong communication skills, accuracy, and ability to meet strict deadlines and provide excellent customer service while handling multiple tasks.
Previous closing experience, preferred.
Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
Location: West Little Rock, AR
Full time employees are eligible to receive:
– A competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month -following hire date.
– Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
– Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
– Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
– Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
– A generous Personal Time Off Accrual program.
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!