COLLECTIONS LITIGATION STAFF ATTORNEY
We are currently in search of a Collections Litigation Staff Attorney to join our firm. A Collections Litigation Staff Attorney represents our clients and the firm in creditor’s rights and collections matters. They are responsible for reviewing documents, preparing pleadings, attending hearings, and communicating with the clients, opposing parties, and the Court.
• Must be licensed to practice law in Arkansas.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of litigation experience, preferably in the creditor’s rights or collections field.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines using proper time management.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to independently manage large case load.
• Excellent writing and organizational skills required.
• Active driver’s license in good standing.
Full time, Exempt position. Occasional travel required.
Must successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive benefits package offered.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!