BANKRUPTCY STAFF ATTORNEY – LITTLE ROCK
Wilson & Associates, PLLC is currently in search of a qualified Staff Attorney to add to our Bankruptcy team in our Little Rock, AR office.
Primary responsibilities include representation of mortgage creditors in bankruptcy cases under various chapters of the bankruptcy code in order to protect their interests through and after the bankruptcy process. Representation may extend to both contested matter and adversary proceeding litigation to protect their property interests. Required to travel for court appearances on behalf of the Firm.
Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
• Juris Doctorate.
• License to practice law in Arkansas and in good standing with the licensing authority.
• Must have 1+ years of bankruptcy legal experience.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines using proper time management.
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and respectfully with others.
• Ability to independently manage large case load effectively.
• Active driver’s license in good standing.
• Competitive Salary
• Full Time Attorneys – Employer Paid Medical Insurance
• Basic Life Insurance and other supplemental coverage – 100% Employer Paid
• Affordable Dental and Vision Insurance options
• Generous Personal Time Off program
• Employer 401(k) matching
• 10 (ten) annual holidays
Status: Exempt, Full Time
Location: Little Rock, AR
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.