BANKRUPTCY STAFF ATTORNEY – CHATTANOOGA, TN
Wilson & Associates, PLLC is currently in search of a qualified Bankruptcy Staff Attorney to add to our Bankruptcy team in the Chattanooga, TN area.
Primary responsibilities include representation of mortgage creditors in bankruptcy cases under various chapters of the bankruptcy code in order to protect their interests through and after the bankruptcy process. Representation may extend to both contested matter and adversary proceeding litigation to protect their property interests. Moderate travel required for court appearances on behalf of the Firm. Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
• Juris Doctorate.
• Licensed to practice law in US District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee and in good standing with the licensing authority.
• Must have 1-3+ years of bankruptcy legal experience.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines using proper time management.
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and respectfully with others.
• Ability to independently manage large case load effectively.
• Active driver’s license in good standing.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Benefits – Employer Paid
• Basic Life Insurance and other supplemental coverage – 100% Employer Paid
• Affordable Dental and Vision Insurance options
• Generous Personal Time Off program
• Employer 401(k) matching
• 10 (ten) annual holidays
Location: Work remotely from home. (Firm will provide all technology required.)
Status: Exempt, Full Time
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.
Wilson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.