BANKRUPTCY CLAIMS ANALYST
The Firm is currently in search of a full time Bankruptcy Claims Analyst.
The Bankruptcy Claims Analyst provides legal support at the direction of the supervisor and staff attorney to facilitate the needs of the Firm’s mortgage banking clients. Also, analyzes loan-level documentation and data to construct creditor bankruptcy filings, including proofs of claim and other claim-related bankruptcy pleadings with a high degree of accuracy within expected time frames. Evaluates the applicability of bankruptcy laws, jurisdictional rules, and other regulations governing the filing of creditor pleadings to determine whether pleadings are warranted and appropriate and to ensure that all documents are prepared in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail and deadline driven. Bilingual applicants a plus. A degree required but will consider applicable experience in lieu of degree.
Full time employees are eligible to receive:
- A competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month -following hire date.
- Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid.
- Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid.
- Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
- Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
- Free access to the gym located in our office building on the 3rd floor.
- A generous Personal Time Off Accrual program.
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!